All of our self-contained cabin accommodation and 4 bedroom Trappers Lodge are well equipped with modern facilities to make your stay cosy and comfortable in a rural setting. We pride ourselves on our clean and beautifully presented timber cabins. Mole Creek Cabins is unstaffed and does not have an on-site reception, offering a quiet, private ���home away from home��� experience. Check-in is self-service using key safes. Book on our site and we guarantee the best online rate available.
Guest facilities include:
- Pet friendly (by request only)
- Guest Laundry
- Self-service check-in using key safes and a key safe code
- Breakfast and Dinner delivered to your accommodation from our partner Quoll-ity Catering (must be ordered 24 hours in advance)
- Books and Magazines
- Gardens on the property
- All fresh linen and fluffy towels supplied
- Free WiFi Internet in public areas and some rooms (NB data allowance is very limited due to the service type available in our area, NBN satellite)
- Cycle friendly
- Children���s Playground
Within 5 Kilometres of our beautiful location are the following; ATM, supermarket, fuel, information centre and internet cafe, pub/hotel, restaurants, swimming pool (summer only) and many tourist attractions.
Tea and instant coffee is supplied in our rooms. If you prefer ���real coffee��� coffee plungers are provided in studios and we can provide you with ground coffee on request (Please request this at time of booking). Cabins are serviced weekly. Larger cabins and houses have coffee pod machines.
Please note that we have now partnered with our local, Quoll-ity Catering to provide you with Breakfast and Dinner delivered to your accommodation, this must be ordered 24 hours in advance. Breakfast can also be enjoyed at the Chudleigh General Store, The Deloraine Deli, The 50's Diner or Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm only a short distance from here, and there are several eateries in the local area for your other dining needs.
We do have several pet friendly cabins but these must be requested at the time of booking.
Mole Creek Holiday Cabins provides facilities especially for cyclists in order to make your cycle tour as enjoyable as possible.
- Secure storage for your bike
- Bike washing facilities
- Maps and information about The Great Western Tiers Cycle Trails
- Detailed local information about what to see and do along the way
- Local knowledge about other cycling-friendly businesses and services